SocialIcons Facebook Facebook Pinterest
Memories Are Forever 1791 - The first church in Les Petite Cotes was dedicated to San Carlos Borromeo. The settlement became known as San Carlos del Misuri.

Rendezvous in St. Charles

Historic District Weddings

The Conservatory Kister Centennial Carriage
The Conservatory St. Charles
Parks Dept
Centennial
Carriage Co.
Opera House Borromeo Church  
The Grand
Opera House
Historic 1791
St. Charles Borromeo Church
 
Wedding St. Charles

Centennial Carriage Co.
St. Charles Borromeo Church
St. Charles Parks Dept.
The Conservatory
The Foundry Art Centre
The Grand Opera House
Wedding St. Charles